13 Nov VISION announces their 2016 lecture series
Participants in the 6th Season of VISION program:
- Aaron Anderson, LEED AP: GBBN Architects
- Brian Baker, AIA, LEED AP: MSA Architects
- Kyle Campbell, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C: Champlin Architecture
- Andrew Circle: Annette Miller Architects
- Christopher Collett, LEED AP: BHDP
- Sarah Cornell: City Studios Architecture
- Lee Dunfield, AIA, LEED AP: SHP Leading Design
- Miah Hahn: CR Architecture
- Chad Kohler, AIA, NCARB: FRCH Design Worldwide
- Melissa Reddy, AIA: Platte Architecture + Design
VISION’s core purpose is to support emerging architects and architectural firms in Cincinnati with programming that addresses professional advancement, firm development, and community outreach. Throughout the program, participants are asked to consider the challenges Cincinnati’s architectural firms face in terms of legacy, design, project delivery, politics, management practices, community, education, and economics.
Unlike other professional leadership programs in the Cincinnati area, this leadership program is designed especially for architects. AIA Cincinnati’s VISION program is designed for emerging professional architects on established career tracks who want to gain the skills necessary to advance to higher levels within the architecture profession and the greater Cincinnati community.
VISION’S 11 month program includes six keynote lectures, seminars, workshops, professional networking opportunities, exposure to local and national leaders and issues, panel discussions moderated by local AIA Fellows and firm leadership, monthly presentation and discussion forums, and a mechanism to provide continuous feedback to participating architects and firms.