In light of COVID-19, all AIA Cincinnati chapter events in 2020 will be held virtually.
Roundtable Conversation: AIA Resources and Opportunities for Emerging Professionals and Young Architects
September 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
12pm – 1pm
*Zoom* Roundtable Conversation: AIA Resources and Opportunities for Emerging Professionals and Young Architects
In this roundtable conversation, Emerging Professionals and Young Architects involved with AIA Ohio, AIA Ohio Valley Region, and AIA National share their experiences and the many resources available to Associate and Architect members who are working toward licensure or recently licensed. AIA’s Center for Emerging Professionals will elaborate on the services they provide to AIA Members.
Moderated by Lauren Petrakis, AIA, NCARB, Project Designer + Architect with Neyer
- Seth Duke, AIA, Bialosky, AIA Cleveland – Ohio Valley Region Young Architect Regional Director
- Rebecca Hughes, AIA, MODA4 Design, AIA Dayton – AIA Ohio Associate Director
- Ashley Thornberry, AIA, NCARB, Architecture + Interiors, AIA Indiana – Ohio Valley Region representative to the National Associates Committee
- Matt Toddy, AIA, NCARB, Design Collective, AIA Columbus – Ohio Valley Region representative to the Young Architects Forum
- Jonathan Tolbert, Assoc. AIA, Sr. Manager, Center for Emerging Professionals
- Attendees will learn how to get involved at the state level of AIA, including board service, committees, awards, and other opportunities.
- Attendees will learn how to get involved at the regional level of AIA, including boards, conferences, awards, and other opportunities.
- Attendees will learn how to engage with AIA at the national level through the Young Architects Forum, National Associates Committee, and Center for Emerging Professionals.
- Attendees will learn what resources are available at the state and national level to help secure licensure and build a career