In light of COVID-19, AIA Cincinnati chapter events will be held virtually through June 2021, unless stated otherwise.
Electronic Sensor Faucets Improve Hygiene and Conserve Water in Commercial Restrooms
December 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
1 LU/HSW also 1 LEED CEU 0.1 IDCEC CEU, 0.1 or 1 PDH ASPE CEU
Free for AIA members, affiliate members & non-members
$25 for non-members seeking certificate
*Zoom* Electronic Sensor Faucets Improve Hygiene and Conserve Water in Commercial Restrooms
Sensing technologies based on electronics are often used for hands-free activation of plumbing fittings such as faucets to improve user accessibility, overall hygiene, and restroom cleanliness. Electronic plumbing fittings offer sanitary, touch-free operation, while conserving water and energy because they only dispense water when the sensor detects a user and can also limit water delivery duration. This course will cover how electronic sensor faucets improve hygiene in commercial settings, contribute to water conservation and industry regulations will be discussed.
- Understand how electronic sensor faucets improve hygiene in commercial settings
- Examine the various technologies, options, and settings available in electronic sensor faucets
- Describe the importance of electronic sensor faucet selection for specific markets and applications
- Identify how electronic sensor faucets contribute to water conservation
- Understand how regulatory compliance factors into electronic sensor faucet selection