In light of COVID-19, AIA Cincinnati chapter events will be held virtually through June 2021, unless stated otherwise.
2021 Sycamore Creek Sporting Clays
May 20, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
1:00 pm: Registration & Networking begins
1:50 pm: Safety Training (REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS)
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Sporting Clay Shoot
5:00 pm: Happy Hour and Dinner Networking with Award Presentation
Registration Deadline: May 18
$80 AIA individual
$100 non-member individual
$270 AIA team
$350 non-AIA team
Sycamore Pheasant Club
6254 Lower Lewis Rd
Loveland, OH 45140
Join us for this unique event at Sycamore Pheasant Club in Loveland, Ohio. Skeet shooting offers a great way to engage your customers, clients, and vendors, while networking for new business opportunities. This event is for everyone: experienced shooters and novices, men, and women. Enjoy a relaxing and fun afternoon in the woods and an evening of camaraderie and networking. If you’ve never shot before, this is your chance to try something new!
Refreshment stands are located across the course which features 100 targets. After the shoot wraps up at 5, participants can network over drinks and dinner. Prizes for best individual shooter, best team, best first-time shooter, and lowest overall score will be awarded during dinner.
Registration includes your level of shooting skill and what gauge gun you will be bringing with you. Teams of four will need to provide skill and gauge information for each team member.
DUE TO ONGOING AMMUNITION SHORTAGES, THIS YEAR IS A BYO-AMMO EVENT.
- Please bring 100 shells per person, target loads.
- If you are registering as a team and sharing a gun, please coordinate with the gun owner about the shell size (12 or 20 gauge). EACH TEAM OR INDIVIDUAL MUST BRING THEIR OWN GUN.
- You may try the following retail outlets to purchase your ammunition: Bass Pro, Cabela’s, Walmart, etc. Some stores limit the quantity available per person, per day, so plan ahead to ensure you have enough shells to participate.
We hope to have some shells available for on-site, day-of purchase, however WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING YOUR SHELLS IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT.
- Safety first! This is a live fire shooting event and safety is of utmost importance. Safety glasses and earplugs will be provided.
- Please bring your own PPE (masks, hand sanitizer or gloves if sharing a gun, etc). We will have some available on site.
- Novices are welcome! Sporting clay shooting is a great hobby and we welcome experienced and novice shooters, men and women shooters at this event.
- There will be experienced shooters who will act as an “instructor” for new participants.
- Registrations and sponsorships are not tax-deductible but may be eligible to deduct as a business expense.
- In the case of extreme weather conditions or changes in the pandemic situation, the event may be rescheduled.
- Participants must be age 18 or older.
Double Barrel Sponsor
20 Gauge Bar Sponsor
20 Gauge Meal Sponsor
20 Gauge Sponsor
12 Gauge Sponsor