Marsh Window and Door Classics
See program details
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$10 AIA Members, includes lunch
$15 Non-AIA members, includes lunch
POSTPONED – March CRAN Program: Marsh Madness
UPDATE 3.13.20 – This program has been postponed. We hope to reschedule in late April. Please stay tuned for details.
Please join us for “Marsh Madness” presented by Marsh Window and Door Classics, AIA Cincinnati’s Sesquicentennial Sponsor.
Enjoy food, NCAA Hoops action, and AIA Continuing Ed Credits. You can come for the whole afternoon or for specific sessions.
Register by March 17 to make sure you get lunch!
12:30 PM (1 LU/HSW)
Brian Baumgardner of Oswald Companies presents “20 Questions – and 20 Answers – in 2020 to Better Risk Management”
- Identifying risk factors that lead to project upsets and claims
- Developing strategies and tools to improve risk management
- Improve health, safety, and welfare of project participants and the public at large
1:45 PM (1 LU)
Jim Hettinga of Marvin Windows presents “Modern Fenestration”
- Covering a detailed analysis of existing and upcoming modern fenestration options
- Survey of emerging modern fenestration options, technology, and performance
3 PM (1 LU/HSW)
Ben Velker of Upstate Doors presents “Challenges of Wood Doors in Coastal Environments”
- Proper wood species selection
- Understanding elevations and overhang
- Hardware and weather strip considerations