09 Mar *CANCELLED* AEI FORUM ON APRIL 3
The AEI Forum was originally planned for April 3, 2020 at the University of Cincinnati. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the in-person event has been cancelled. However, the organizers are making plans for virtual presentations – details will follow shortly. This is a great way to earn up to 9 LUs, while still practicing social distancing. More information will be provided as details are confirmed. In the meantime, please visit www.aei-forum.org to view the presenters and presentation topics.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Exciting Keynote Presentations by industry leaders featuring:
- Robert J. Kornfeld, Jr., AIA and Joel Stout, AIA, LEED Fellow, WELL AP: “Preservation and Sustainability – Integrating Contemporary Technology and Archaic Building Systems”
- Demonstration of ASCE’s Future World Vision
- Self-report to earn AIA and PDH continuing education credits
- Network with the architectural engineering community of industry experts and future leaders, emerging professionals, and academics
- Access to Next Gen Innovators of the AEI International Student Design Competition finalists
- Professional Project Award winner technical presentations for outstanding achievement that exemplify the best of our industry in design and construction
Premier Sponsor: Turner Construction
AIA Cincinnati is proud to be a Cooperating Organization.