It’s time for the 22nd Annual Cincinnati Canstruction Competition!
Structure build out by design teams will happen Tuesday, March 26, 2019. Structures will then be on display from Tuesday, 03.26.2019 through Sunday, 04.14.2019 at six different sites:
- The Weston Art Gallery in the Aronoff Center for the Arts (650 Walnut Street)
- The front lobby of the Aronoff Center for the Arts (650 Walnut Street)
- The Scripps Center (312 Walnut Street)
- The Downtown Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County (800 Vine Street)
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati (151 West 5th Street)
- The Center at 600 Vine (600 Vine Street)
- The PNC Center (250 East Fifth Street)
Admission to view the structures is free, but the public is encouraged to bring canned goods or make a donation to the Freestore Foodbank. After the exhibit, all canned goods will be donated to the Freestore Foodbank.
Judging will be Wednesday, March 27, 2019 and an awards Awards Gala will be held Friday, April 5, 2019. Tickets are available at www.cincinnaticanstruction.org
For further information and to purchase tickets for the Awards Gala please visit www.cincinnaticanstruction.org